May to October
Arrival: Wednesday/ Thursday/ Friday
- 3 Nights for 2 People in a Double Room
- Every day Breakfast
- parking space for one Car
- A Complimentary Bottle of “Mosel Wine”
- City Walking Tour through the Old City of Trier
Beginning at the Porta Nigra (the old Roman gate), then on to the main market place, then to the Cathedral and the Church of Our Lady, and ending at the imposing Roman Konstantin-Basilika.
- River Boat Tour: “The Vestiges of Rome along the Moselle”
- “The Gladiator Valerius”, an eye-opening performance at the Trier Amphitheater that awakes the past, after which a guide shows you the dark passages, the underground level and dungeon of the amphitheater and then tells you about the life of the gladiator Valerius
The package price per person
– Categories Regular double Room € 258,70
– Categories Comfort double Room € 318,70
Extension Nights on demand possible, Surcharge for single use, per night is € 30,00.